Andy Andersons INDUSTRIAL SERVICES SOUTH ISLAND
At Andy Andersons we specialise in Industrial and Commercial cleaning, confined space cleaning, steam cleaning and high level dust removal. We are one of the most well known and trusted industrial cleaning service providers in New Zealand, and we continue to provide our valued services for many of the most well-known brands in New Zealand; including, Tip Top Bakeries, Western Millen, Carter Holt Harvey, Synlay Milk, Tasman Insulation, Independent Fisheries, Elldex Plastics, Amcor, Air New Zealand, and Winston Wallboards, as well as butchery, deli, seafood and bakery areas for Pak N' Save.
Our processes are top of the line. We have gone the extra mile to develop our own industrial cleaning equipment to meet a diverse range of needs. We cater to a large number of industries, including petroleum plants and flour mills. The food manufacturing industry is one example, where we our services are required to assist with:
- HACCP - Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is an internationally recognised system used to ensure food safety for business.
- Health and Safety Audits
- Food Safety Audits
Our Services Include:
- High Level Cleaning
- Dust Removal
- Water Blasting
- Steam Cleaning
- Hot Water Cleaning
- Ovens and Machinery
- Building Makeovers
- Exterior Cleaning
- Interior Cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Paint Removal
- Confined Space Work
- Programmed Maintenance
- Contamination Prevention
For more information about these services, please see our more detailed descriptions below.
Interior and Exterior Cleaning Services
- High Level Cleaning : We have vast experience and broad training in the use of access equipment to reach high level areas. These areas may include: rafters, ceiling spaces, purloins and freezer/chiller panels, roofs and gutters.
- Dust Removal : with our specially designed vacuums we can effectively remove all dust, rather than distributing it to another area of your premises. Dust removal improves staff productivity, as well as impacts the life of your machinery and equipment. Our dust removal services can assist with compliance, such as HACCP, Health and Safety Audits and Food Safety Audits. Follow this link for more information about our Dust Removal Services.
- Steam Cleaning, Water Blasting and Hot Water Cleaning : We use steam cleaning and water blasting equipment alongside our wet-vac systems so we can soft-wash and high-pressure clean, steam clean or hot water clean interiors or exteriors. We maintain compliance with council wastewater regulations and leave minimum water behind after the process.
- Ovens and Machinery Cleaning : We have the insight and experience to create an effective cleaning schedule to meet the needs of any New Zealand food industry organisation. We understand the importance of maintaining clean equipment, including ovens and food preparation machinery, combined with adhering to the strict requirements that ensure industry compliance for hygiene and health & safety.
- Confined Spaces : We have vast experience working in confined spaces. These areas may include: tanks, rafters, purlins, silos, wide ducting and narrow ducting.
- Building Makeovers : Lift your company profile by lifting the standards of your premises. We are experts at building makeovers, both interior and exterior, with a wide range of services including products to suit the specific limitation or requirements of your industry. For example, you may require the restricted use of product only suitable to the food preparation industry. We also specialise in graffiti, chewing gum, and paint removal. Follow this link for more information about our Building Handover Services.
- Exterior Cleaning : We have state-of-the-art equipment to renew and restore your external building surfaces. Our machines can produce up to 20 litres of very hot water, every minute, at 4000psi! Follow this link for more information about our Exterior Cleaning Services.
Give us a call to find our more about what Andy Andersons Industrial Services can do for you, and visit Our Process page for more information on how we can provide our expert services for the benefit of your business.